Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Clothing Optional Blogspot Clothing = Optional?

Clothing = Optional? - clothing optional blogspot

I believe that clothes should be optional, and it is natural. But why are these so-called designer, leading a trend to use the millions of people cold? The original is much more interesting, is not it?
Leggings ie 90% of people wouldnt be used if the method was not .. Why do people think that the sheep is a good thing?

Rock on originality and forget all this shows how pathetic because they are not being used and how you look .. good naked

That everything we do for money now.

What is your opinion about the fashion in those days?

OH Cardigans are children to use in the way!

2 comments:

xoɟ ʍous said...

Yes, it would be nice if you could choose what they want. I'm worried, I will choose something really awful and the people looked at me strangely. I usually just something I like, but it is always in fashion. I do not know how pants, so I have not yet, but I have some tight jeans, because I love. I think people should be able to wear what they want and not judge them. I will not design things, but. I often go to New Look, Primark, select, top-class, etc. It seems that the amount of money a little expensive if you buy something that is similar to purchase but less expensive. Excited high-waisted pants yet. I do not like low-rise pants when we look at the sale of crack to.

x No.1 Prison Break Fan x said...

I love these shows, but it is true that anyone can use what you want, but I consider myself very fashionable. I do not follow fashion, what I want to look after me well, and many others think it looks hot, taste the new range of tights and T-shirts are in course of time. Only wear what makes you feel good, not all unpleasant mess.

Post a Comment