Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Calories In Yogurt Covered Peanuts How Did I Eat Today??

How did i eat today?? - calories in yogurt covered peanuts

Breakfast --
1 cup of Special K with red berries, soy milk, a banana and a spoonful of peanut butter.

Snack --
1 / 4 cup roasted peanuts

Lunch
The goat cheese salad with cranberries and almonds.


Dinner --
4-ounce pieces of salmon, about 2 cups of mixed vegtables. (Broccoli, carrots, suash, zucchini)

Snack --
Apple, 120 calorie pack of raisins coated with yogurt, jelly 10 calories.


How did you eat today? What would you change? In trying not to lose, I can overcome anorexia, if anything, I want to win, but I do not know how junk food, if that's what I eat. How many calories do you think that I have today? was too much or too little? ] Thanks in advance =]

No comments:

Post a Comment