Wednesday, February 17, 2010

10 Weeks Pregnant Andvirgina Aches Is This Normal 10 Weeks Pregnant And Keep Having Dream That The Baby Dies?

10 weeks pregnant and keep having dream that the baby dies? - 10 weeks pregnant andvirgina aches is this normal

I am 10 weeks pregnant and still have those dreams that the child died. I wake up in panic and can not sleep again. What does. I never had dreams of being with my daughter. Am I alone or can make something bad about worry? Has anyone else had this?

2 comments:

April said...

It simply reflects their subconscious. His fear that something might happen to the baby.

I used my daughter as a dream when I was pregnant. It went very well.

Amaretta said...

Take a new responsibility with the pregnancy and anxiety in their dreams expressed. It is very common dream that something happens to the baby (lost, kidnapped, sick, dying) if you are pregnant or breast-feeding a very young child, because it is a big responsibility. This does not mean there is nothing wrong with the baby.

Post a Comment