Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Left Foot Swells I Walk To And From Work Everyday And My Left Foot Swells When I Sit Down. How Do I Stop It? Yes Ive Soaked It?

I walk to and from work everyday and my left foot swells when I sit down. How do I stop it? Yes Ive soaked it? - left foot swells

Never inflate walking in shortly after coming home and sitting. I work in a cafeteria. Go to work, I'm almost always together, could be a break of 10 minutes to take advantage and then go home and I'm cooking or cleaning or doing something, then I am often on foot most days. But if you try to relax and calm down, my left foot, while Sweel feel as if he were about to pop. It is very uncomfortable. The only time it goes down when I'm looking for a job the next morning. I dipped into boiling water and Epsom salts. That did not help at all.

5 comments:

Joe Shemo from Kokomo said...

Sounds like a collection of fluid due to irritation. Take anti-inflammatories such as Aleve or Advil? What about shoes? Are you soft-soled shoes? You can see in the shoes of nurses' or something similar. Search bursitis, tendinitis, the planter fascia (bone spurs). I know what you saw, I am often on their feet for long periods.

Curly said...

They should inform their local health care immediately, because it could be poor lymphatic drainage or venous reflux, which can be drawn from heart or lung disease. Do not be alarmed, but you want to cancel the first serious possibilities.

rockinou... said...

Take ibuprofen to help inflammation. And if your foot is swollen, it is necessary to collect heat, ice should be applied. The heat does not help the swelling. So, take your feet at home and slept, which will allow the swelling.

Elaine81... said...

Try to omit the salt in your diet every opportunity to raise their feet higher than the heart, and then sleep at night. Try also with a diuretic to remove the fluid.
Good health to you.

Schona said...

My daughter had a problem with a swollen knee. We took her to the doctor and he gave an order that has little. I went into a grocery store and the woman suggested chondroitin supplement Glucosimine. This combination works together to vital fluids into bones and tendons to restore.
And it helps that the minerals are absorbed more easily.
We started in a marked improvement after the first few doses to see. Knee problem, my daughter is gone. Now he uses only occasionally, after standing for long periods.
I very much hope that the relief they seek and find. Glucosimine chondroitin tablets can be purchased in health food stores and now Wal-Mart has about $ 10 per bottle.

Post a Comment