Saturday, January 16, 2010

Homes For Lease In Houston Texas Does Anyone Know Of A Good Apartment Locater Or Home Realtor In Houston Texas Near Meyerland Or Bellaire?

Does anyone know of a good apartment locater or home realtor in Houston Texas near Meyerland or Bellaire? - homes for lease in houston texas

I try to find a home in Houston, but you do not know where to start. I am interested in buying a house, rent a house or another apartment to rent, but has no real beginning. I need to just where I live now. Prefer someone in the Meyer Country / Bellaire area, if possible. Any help would be great!

3 comments:

BRad said...

I am a real estate agent in Houston, TX. I specialize in the apartment situation. Can you basic information about the location, size, price, for the rental history and criminal record make a list of properties to find exactly what you need. My Compay many ads in the Green Sheet do not have access to information and all the apartments in the Houston area. My name is Brad and I'm with FindIt Apartment Locators. You can contact me via e-mail to bradleyhayworth@yahoo.com or call me at (832) -387-0304. I hope I can help. In addition, this service is free for you, I'm paid by the management of the property after you move

The First Lady said...

I am a broker with experience in this field. If you are on your trip to the property .... serious, I would like to work with you.

The First Lady said...

I am a broker with experience in this field. If you are on your trip to the property .... serious, I would like to work with you.

Post a Comment