Thursday, December 17, 2009

Lupus And Chest Infection Is This Enough Reason To Be Checked For Lupus?

Is this enough reason to be checked for Lupus? - lupus and chest infection

I'm in my 20 years. In 09 of Junie had a blister on his thumb which became infected after their arrival in the ocean. A red line on my arm, I went to the emergency room and received an intravenous antibiotic for a possible streptococcal infection (cellulitis). I was also prescribed, take an antibiotic for a week. This solves the problem. However, immediately after it from antibiotics, I developed a Jock itch (yeast) that I found after the use of a common antibiotic. I tried the cream and get rid of it completely. Approximately 2 weeks later, urticaria. Now, I had hives thesis since August. Sun is about 3 months. They are mostly in my stomach, but in my chest, let alone in my arms. The hives are white, and only the size of mosquito bites, but it seems to breathe a little red and the day after drinking. What I have done twice since his first appearance, and took up the torch twice. Lupus, thyroid disease, or chronic urticaria is probably fair to other sources, such as alcohol or yeast? When and to what extent it is necessary to addRess is it? I had no other symptoms of lupus, with the exception of hives, which I read often. More recently, STREP / blood infection and urticaria combo I was afraid that this money may be worthwhile to think about pass a test for lupus.

No comments:

Post a Comment