Friday, December 11, 2009

Allergy Or Shingles Shingles On My Face And Terrible Sensitivity In My Teeth?

Shingles on my face and terrible sensitivity in my teeth? - allergy or shingles

I have a herpes outbreak on his face last week, my face was swollen and I went to a doctor for my family doctor for 8 days to see and told me I had allergies and I pirotin given antibiotics for an infection and told me to increase. I finished the antibiotics and was worse after 5 days and had injuries to the face that was very painful, but the worst pain I had was in my gums.at this time I visited my doctor and he told me that I had herpes and it was too late to take the antiviral drug that is usually perscribed for them.
scaber ulcers are limited and not so painful, but my gums are still very sensitive, I wondered if someone else does not disappear, and the sensitivity of the teeth?

No comments:

Post a Comment