Monday, December 28, 2009

Bleeding Gums Bad Breath Can You Have Gum Disease Without Bleeding Gums Or Bad Breath/taste In The Mouth? Why Are My Gums Receding?

Can you have gum disease without bleeding gums or bad breath/taste in the mouth? Why are my gums receding? - bleeding gums bad breath

Recently I have noticed that my gums have declined in some of the lower incisors. My gums are not red, but I have no bleeding or halitosis. Gingivitis was when I was a teenager and she was bleeding, then so, but this time there is nothing. Then I changed dentists because they did nothing to help me with it. I went regularly to the dentist for my 2nd last week and he told me to brush and floss more often. I brush and shaving 3 times a day and use mouthwash 2 times a day. Smoking also has bad breath, that was before his disappearance. It says nothing about gum disease or something about me, maybe with her. You have to clean / check your teeth as usual. I made an appointment to get checked by a periodontist, because the gums are not back normal. If I discover that I had gum disease very angry with my dentist. It is an expert on gum disease, and has his practice on prevention and treatment of persons suffering from the disease built. Therefore it is wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment